GSR Construction Decontamination
GSR revolutionizes the field of decontamination in Quebec
By combining innovation and expertise, GSR decontaminates without having to demolish everything, opening up new avenues that are more environmentally friendly and less costly.
Emergencies, contamination issues (asbestos, mould, lead, hydrocarbons, biohazards), or unforeseen events: we take charge of the situation.
years of experience in construction
years of experience in decontamination
Project management experts!
Why choose us ?
Are you faced with a contamination emergency?
15 times faster
20% total savings
80% dust reduction
Get a Quote
At GSR, we have set up the “Flash Decontamination” service, an elaborate procedure for planning and carrying out small-scale rapid decontamination operations that take between 4 to 8 hours, for low to high reduced risks.
What is the procedure?
- We assess risk;
- We develop a strategy;
- Equipped with tools adapted to the type of service offered, our teams quickly mobilize to decontaminate the affected area before your maintenance or renovation operations;
- The work is done according to the highest industry standards and environmental rules;
- Martin Robichaud’s dual expertise as both an inspector and a labourer has enabled us to generate fast-working methods that meet standards without the need for compromise;
- Angélique Salvas’ project management skills have allowed us to develop our own planning and coordination methods so we can mobilize within a short period of 12 to 24 hours. We also offer an emergency service available n 4 work shifts.
Decontamination: Asbestos, Mould, Lead, Hydrocarbons, Biohazards
GSR Construction Decontamination is proactive in finding a solution for you! Our work is done according to current industry standards and best practices that guarantee the safety of workers and the well-being of occupants while respecting environmental rules. Regardless of the contaminant being treated, we work closely with your project teams and suggest efficient solutions. We never neglect safety and your complete satisfaction.
Contaminant Cleaning and Removal
Risk Assessment and Management
- Risk Assessment: Preventively identify risks and assess the measures and risk mitigation strategy we must implement to safely carry out your project.
- Risk Management: An on-site team implements the adopted risk mitigation strategy and oversees all stakeholders involved in the project, in compliance with laws and regulations.
Two training sessions are offered.
For the Film Industry:
This training session will provide participants with the basic skills to determine the risks they are exposed to during interventions in buildings within a contaminated environment. They will also be able to communicate with the right people to enable them to do their jobs while making sure that the work is done in accordance with all laws and regulations in place. The theoretical component includes learning about laws and regulations, health risks, different types of contaminants and examples of hazardous situations. The practical component involves scenarios within different contexts and environments.
For General Contractors:
This training session will allow project managers, estimators and site managers to acquire the basic skills to understand the challenges of a site contaminated with asbestos.
The following topics will be examined:
- Different types of asbestos;
- The most frequent uses for asbestos;
- Health consequences;
- The different annexes to consult in quotes dealing with asbestos;
- The budgetary repercussions;
- The level of risk and their impact on budgets and project management;
- Daily and final air tests.